According to the National Women’s Health Information Center, one in eight women will experience a thyroid disorder during their lifetime. This fact may surprise you because you’ve probably never heard it explained to you fully. This is because most doctors are only vaguely familiar with thyroid disorders
- - Are you tired of running from doctor to doctor only to play “Russian Roulette” with different medications? “Here try this drug, that didn’t work? Try this one!”
- - Are you tired of taking drugs that don’t fix the problem?
- - Do you continue to struggle with chronic thyroid symptoms day in and day out?
Let’s talk about the thyroid gland a bit.
The thyroid “runs” our metabolism. It is the “gas pedal” of the body.
Thyroid hormones have a direct effect on most organs, including the heart, which beats faster and harder under the influence of increased thyroid hormones (this is why heart problems can often accompany chronic thyroid problems in women, and perhaps why heart problems are more common in women under the age of 50).
T3 is the more biologically active hormone. It’s more important for cellular function, and in fact, 80% of T4 is converted to T3 in the body’s peripheral tissues. Basically, T4 is just a precursor for the more active hormone, T3.
One of the problems in some thyroid disorders is that you may have trouble converting T4 to T3 in your tissues. Have you been checked for this? This can create a deficiency of T3, disrupting the body’s ability to properly regulate metabolism, which leads to specific symptoms.
There are some clinicians that are treating thyroid conditions with iodine. I do not recommend iodine in the treatment of thyroid conditions. According to renowned thyroid expert Dr. Datis Kharriazian, author of the book “Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?”, using iodine to treat thyroid conditions is like throwing gasoline on a fire.
HOW DO I SUCCESSFULLY TREAT Thyroid?
By using specific metabolic and neurological protocols!
#1: SPECIFIC METABOLIC TESTING AND TREATMENTS
Sensitivity Testing: to determine if you have a sensitivity to gluten (wheat, rye, oats, and barley), milk, eggs, yeast, and soy. If you are sensitive to ANY of these food groups, it could be making your symptoms worse as it will increase inflammation in your brain and throughout your body!
Here are some of the symptoms of these sensitivities:
- Chronic pain or fatigue
- Frequent indigestion
- Bloated after eating
- Frequent loose bowel movements
- Mouth ulcers or sores
- Vomit often
- The only way to find out if you are suffering from any of these sensitivities is to run these tests.
- We also run Complete Blood Panels by using specific blood tests such as:
- A thyroid panel
- A complete metabolic panel (CMP)
- A lipid panel
- A CBC (complete blood chemistry with auto differential)
I am here to tell you that there is NEW HOPE, thanks to OUR DRUG-FREE and NATURAL Protocols!
Our approach is revolutionary in that it addresses the SOURCE of Thyroid Disorders by using advanced lab measurements and a comprehensive functional brain-based protocol!
We are one of the only clinics in Midland Park, NJ to use a combined functional metabolic and neurological protocol that deals with the TRUE causes of Thyroid Disorders.
- Are you tired of running from doctor to doctor only to play “Russian Roulette” with different medications? “Here try this drug, that didn’t work? Try this one!”
- Are you tired of taking drugs that don’t fix the problem?
- Do you continue to struggle with chronic pain and fatigue day in and day out?
- If you’re tired of running from doctor to doctor without results and you want someone that is going to get to the TRUE CAUSE of your problem, then it is important that you call us for our proprietary functional, metabolic and neurologic approach in order to create a long lasting relief from the everyday pain and fatigue caused by Thyroid Disorders.